1. General conditions of participation
The users of Horsecare24 undertake not to misuse the service, i.e. inter alia:
• not to disseminate defamatory, offensive or otherwise unlawful information via the portal and its contents;
• not to use the portal to threaten or harass other persons or to violate the rights (including personal rights) of third parties;
• not to upload data that:
◦ contain a virus (infected software) or
◦ contain software or other material that is protected by copyright unless the user has the rights thereto or the necessary consents;
• not to upload photos,
◦ that do not represent the registered person (fake photos)
◦ on which e-mail addresses or internet addresses are mentioned
◦ on which comic characters etc. are depicted
◦ which have pornographic, defamatory, offensive or otherwise illegal content (it must be a real photo of the customer; the customer's face must be recognisable);
• not to use the portal in a way that adversely affects the availability of the offers for other participants and customers;
• not to use any technical means, such as scripts, programmes or other aids, which directly or indirectly contradict the idea of the services offered;
• not to provide names, e-mail addresses postal addresses, telephone or fax numbers, etc., unless this information is expressly requested;
• not to change, influence, distort or delete the results and/or contents of RB HORSES GmbH in any way, directly or indirectly;
• not make any changes to the mode of operation intended by RB HORSES GmbH.
Failure to comply with any of the aforementioned obligations of conduct may result in immediate exclusion from the use of the platform as well as civil and criminal consequences for the customer. The platform operator reserves the right to take appropriate measures.
2. Availability of the platform
The horsecare24.com portal has an availability of 97%, based on one year. Availability refers to the ratio of actual time to target time. The actual time is the period in which the system is actually available at the router output of the Horsecare24 data centre. Not included in the target time are the times for the maintenance of the system, interruptions of the offline backups as well as interruptions due to force majeure or other reasons which did not occur intentionally or due to gross negligence on the part of Horsecare24.
RB HORSES GmbH points out:
• that it is technically impossible to provide the Platform free of errors of any kind and that RB HORSES GmbH therefore accepts no responsibility for them;
• that errors can lead to the temporary shutdown of the platform
• that the availability of this platform is dependent on conditions and services beyond the control of RB HORSES GmbH, such as transmission capacities and telephone connections between the individual participants. RB HORSES GmbH accepts no responsibility for such disruptions.
3. Discussion forums
Should RB HORSES GmbH temporarily or permanently offer discussion forums on its platform, the operator expects the participants to observe the usual rules of communication such as mutual respect. You may not disseminate or publish any insulting, possibly derogatory, foul, offensive, defamatory or obscene information or material which infringes the intellectual property rights of third parties.
4. Links to other websites
The following applies to all links on this platform which are not operated by RB HORSES GmbH: RB HORSES GmbH has no way of controlling the content of these sites, as they are completely independent of RB HORSES GmbH. For this reason RB HORSES GmbH does not take any responsibility for the content of these sites and the consequences of their use for the visitors. Visitors accessing these links do so at their own risk. No special notice is given when users leave the platform. However, we ask you to inform us immediately of any illegal or dubious content on the linked pages.
Other websites may have a link to Horsecare24. Such a link requires the prior consent of RB HORSES GmbH.
5. Personal information
Customers who open a user account with Horsecare24 have the option to delete their entire registration at any time. Simply send us a corresponding message via the contact form on the website.
RB HORSES GmbH endeavours to constantly update the platform, but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the content. Furthermore:
6.1 Horsecare24 assumes no responsibility for the content and the correctness of the information in the registration and profile data of the users as well as for the further generated content of the users. We also accept no liability for the possible misuse of information.
6.2 With regard to the service sought or offered, the contract is concluded exclusively between the respective users involved. Horsecare24 is not liable for the services of the participating users. Accordingly, all matters concerning the relationship between providers and searchers are the responsibility of the parties involved. This also applies to payments due on conclusion. Claims are therefore to be made between each other. Horsecare24 cannot be held responsible for this and rejects all possible liability claims of whatever kind, including claims, benefits, direct or indirect damages of any kind, conscious or unconscious, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or not.
6.3 RB HORSES GmbH is not liable for unauthorised acquisition of personal user data by third parties (e.g. by "hacking" the database). Likewise, it is not liable for misuse of information made accessible to third parties by users.
6.4 RB HORSES GmbH reserves the right to check the content of a text written by a user as well as uploaded files (pictures, videos) for compliance with the law and to delete them in whole or in part if necessary.
6.5 RB HORSES GmbH is only liable for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health if they are based on a negligent breach of duty or an intentional or negligent breach of duty of a legal representative or vicarious agent of RB HORSES GmbH.
6.6 RB HORSES GmbH is only liable for other damages, as far as they are not based on the violation of cardinal obligations, if they arise from a grossly negligent violation of obligations or an intentional or grossly negligent violation of obligations by a legal representative or vicarious agent of RB HORSES GmbH. Cardinal obligations are obligations the fulfilment of which is essential for the proper performance of the contract and on the fulfilment of which the contractual partner may regularly rely.
6.7 Claims for damages shall be limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract, except in the cases mentioned in paragraph 5. In the event of default, they shall amount to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
6.8 Claims for damages based on injury to life, body, health or freedom shall become statute-barred after 30 years. Otherwise after 1 year, whereby the statute of limitations begins at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the creditor became aware of the circumstances giving rise to the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware of them without gross negligence (Section 199 (1) BGB).
7. Intellectual Property
HORSECARE24.com is the property of RB HORSES GmbH. RB HORSES GmbH is the owner or licensee of all trademarks, logos and other marks appearing on this platform. Without the express written consent of RB HORSES GmbH or the owner of the trademark, their display on this website does not grant visitors, either implicitly or explicitly, any licence or right to the trademark.
The reproduction, distribution, modification or use of the content of this website for other than personal, non-commercial purposes is only permitted with the prior written consent of RB HORSES GmbH. Any copy of the content of this platform or a partial copy thereof must contain the following copyright notice: Copyright ©2021 RB HORSES GmbH - all rights reserved.
RB HORSES GmbH reserves the right to prosecute any infringement of intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. This may also result in criminal prosecution.
This site has been created in compliance with the regulations in force in Switzerland. It is intended to be visited and used by residents of Switzerland, even if access is possible from other countries.
Status: October 2021
© 2022 RB HORSES GmbH All rights reserved
On HORSECARE24.com service providers and service seekers can contact each other, exchange information and make arrangements. However, we would like to point out that we neither directly provide services nor specifically select certain services in order to suggest them to clients. We also do not check the identity and personal details of clients.
HORSECARE24.com is a trademark of RB HORSES GmbH. ©2022 RB HORSES GmbH.
All rights reserved.
RB HORSES GmbH, Kreienberg 1226, 9248 Bichwil | Commercial Register of the Canton of St.Gallen, CHE-320.4.091.297-8. Shareholder and Chairman of the Board: Raphael Bogo, Bichwil.